DALLAS (Reuters) A Texas county clerk said on Tuesday her office will issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples, reversing a previous decision that was based on religious objections. Some counties in other socially conservative states such as Kentucky ...
- Move over Netflix, Dove Channel is here November 2, 2015
- Manafest Reborn October 2, 2015
- Bozell Blasts CNN, NBC, ABC and CBS Reporting of Planned Parenthood Videos; Calls on Networks To Show THEIR Edited Footage September 30, 2015
- New Mexico Ten Commandments Case to be heard by 10th Circuit Court September 29, 2015
- Interview: Pat ‘Nobody’ Taylor on His Escape From Infamous OC Punk Rock Scene September 27, 2015
- Pope Francis to UN: the environment is sacred, like humanity September 26, 2015