For most Americans, Epiphany (Jan. 6) passes with little celebration. Traditionally, the 12th day of Christmas is marked by Eastern Orthodox, Catholics and some mainline Protestants as the day the three kings visited the baby Jesus. For Eastern Rite Chris ...
- Move over Netflix, Dove Channel is here November 2, 2015
- Manafest Reborn October 2, 2015
- Bozell Blasts CNN, NBC, ABC and CBS Reporting of Planned Parenthood Videos; Calls on Networks To Show THEIR Edited Footage September 30, 2015
- New Mexico Ten Commandments Case to be heard by 10th Circuit Court September 29, 2015
- Interview: Pat ‘Nobody’ Taylor on His Escape From Infamous OC Punk Rock Scene September 27, 2015
- Pope Francis to UN: the environment is sacred, like humanity September 26, 2015